Trooping The Colour 2018
What You Need To Know About The Duchess Of Sussex’s first Trooping The Colour:
1. Trooping The Colour is an annual military parade that has been used to commemorate the monarch’s birthday since 1748 (The Queen’s actual birthdate is April 21).
2. Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales, Duke of Cambridge, Duke of York, and The Princess Royal all rode in the procession on horseback.
3. The Royal children were adorable.
4. The Duchess of Sussex wore blush-pink bespoke Carolina Herrera and what appears to be the same Philip Treacy hat she wore to her first Buckingham Palace garden party in May.
5. The retired Duke of Edinburgh did not attend.
You can see more images of Her Majesty's Birthday Parade here: https://dailym.ai/2JpN5aj